Orient Financial Brokers Licensed & regulated by the Central Bank of United Arab Emirates.
16/10/2017 10:30 am
- Spanish stocks lagged a steady European market in early deals on Monday, as uncertainty over the Catalonia crisis and a profit warning from renewable energy firm Siemens Gamesa weighed.
- Japan's financial regulator is likely to include exchange rates in forward contracts under fair disclosure rules for listed companies, according to two sources with direct knowledge of matter and a draft of guidelines seen by Reuters.
- Asian shares rallied to a decade high on Monday as upbeat Chinese data boosted commodity prices, while the euro extended losses after the Catalan leader failed to give a clear answer to whether or not he declared independence from Spain.
- Carrefour named Matthieu Malige as finance director on Monday, two months after the world's second-biggest supermarket retailer behind Wal-Mart warned on its 2017 operating profit.
- Food services company Aramark said on Monday it would buy Avendra LLC, majority owned by Marriott International Inc, and uniform and linen supplier AmeriPride Services Inc for a total of $2.35 billion, before tax benefit adjustments.
- Viacom Inc and Charter Communications Inc agreed on a short-term extension of their renewal deadline, a source familiar with the matter said, as the companies aim to avoid the immediate blackout of Viacom networks.
- The three largest U.S. clearing houses have all passed stress tests assessing whether they could handle a major market shock, the country's derivatives regulator said on Monday.
News, data, references and commentaries compiled from Bloomberg, Reuters, yahoo, CNN, CBS, Market Watch, Fx street etc.
Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained in this report/website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Orient Financial Brokers (OFB) will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. The content in this report/ website is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions. Whilst OFB has taken reasonable care to ensure information provided here is correct, OFB does not offer any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. None of the information provided on or through the website constitutes individualized investment advice or other professional advice. We recommend user not make any investment decision of any sort on the basis of the information and set out in our website. Orient Financial Brokers (OFB) will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss or profit which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of/or reliance on such information.
Orient Financial Brokers Since 1994| Licensed by Central Bank of UAE | Dubai - Contact +971-4-351-4900 | Abu Dhabi cont +971-2-6429666 | UAE