FOREX involves the exchange of one foreign currency for the other at the agreed rate. The process includes two parties. Transactions are classified into immediate, future and deferred. You can find a lot of service providers in Bahrain, who offer the platform for Forex trading. Orient Financial Brokers (OFB) is the name of one such service provider offering Forex services.
- Dealing Office Full partner service package include training, 24-hour service personnel. Even if a client executes a trade in wee hours of the morning, our personnel provide help with value added services.
- Brokers with extensive back office services that include customer statements available in real time and IB fee reporting, which allows the IB to easily calculate his/her clients’ monthly trading volume and profit/loss.
- Forex stocks; CFDs and CFD indices. Over 2000 Financial Instruments in one platform.
- IBs can trade for multiple accounts on behalf of their clients.
- The Channel Partner (CP) program gives traders, marketing freelancers, financial consultants, and brokerage firms the ability to receive compensation and exciting packages for bringing new business to Orient.
One of the best online trading companies in the Middle East, OFB online trading service gives customers an opportunity to trade over 2,000 financial instruments such as Share and Stock Index CFDs from all major financial markets of the world. Click here for Range of Markets.